HAHAHA! I can't believe my last post was almost two months ago!
Anyway, I haven't had much time to blog.. for obvious reasons. This will probably be my last post till the O's are over.
This post will just be mindless ramblings, so forgive me if I don't make sense:
I AM SO @#$%^& stressed. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Mock A. Maths P1 was a killer. The questions were so weird and shit, I had no idea what I was writing half the time. My workings looked like they were part-tamil, part-nonsense. I should find an Indian friend that can translate it for me, Sanofar perhaps? Ah whatever, I'll still fail.
What is up with that Differentiation graph anyWAY?? Why is so unknown and and weird and NOT understandable? Why must it contain so many marks? Why am I not a Maths expert????????????????!!
Heheh. Okay rambling over. Sheesh that was nerdy.
Hmm, the exams in about two months time. Glad that its going to be over soon, but still, I don't think I'll be fully prepared. Everytime I think about the end of O levels I hug my pillow with joy, but then reality sinks in. A. MATHS WAH LAU OK I DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYHTING ANYMORE ABOUT THAT FRUSTRATING SUBJECT. GOSH.
Anyway, 4e1- ers study hard!!! WE ARE COOL NERDS GEDDDITTTTT. Like emmmmm... Ugly Betty!
Kbye!